Recycled Aluminum Om Incense Burner, with floral spiral patterns covering its silver-tone base. Environmentally friendly, made from heavy recycled aluminum, imported from India. Use for stick incense and cones, or for Japanese or coil incense using a ceramic holder on top. Can also be used with charcoal if a suitable heat proof layer is added underneath, but take care as it will get very hot. A great piece for burning your favorite incense!
• Intricately detailed heavy aluminum incense burner/holder
• 4.5 inches diameter
• Has 5 slot for incense sticks ( 5 holes )
• Can also be used for cone incense
• Made in India from recycled aluminum
• Since the product is recycled aluminum the color and shine might vary.
Tip: If stick incense won’t quite stand straight enough, break off the stick at the start of the incense, the little bit of incense will hold it steady.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.